IES is a leading Education & Management consultancy firm established in 2016. Our leadership team has got almost 25 years of cumulative direct/indirect experience in Education industry and related operations locally and internationally.
Now, we are in quest of highly talented and creative mindset young professional who is seeking internship opportunity with our marketing team.
- Job Location : Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Number of Openings : 1
- Job Nature : Internship, Paid (6 months)
- Job Code : IES-Intern-1219001-Dhaka
The successful applicant should have:
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills both Bangla & English.
- Firm experience on Social media channels, and well used in online based applications.
- Knowledge about different browsers, online tools, add-ons, and plug-ins.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Client management attitude.
- create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing.
- communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- maintain Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- assist in developing IES fact sheet, e-newsletter and other communication materials, such as infographics, videos etc.
- generating posts/blogs and contents for both social media and website.
- translate contents from Bangla to English and vice versa.
- liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- maintain and update customer databases
- conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Graduate, preferably in Social Science/Journalism/Marketing/Communication or relevant discipline.
Potential candidates satisfying the job requirements will be contacted and called for interview. Curriculum Vitae can be submitted through this site.